Dear Friend and Arts Advocate,
Thank you for your support over the past 24 years of Artivate’s history. Because of people like you, Artivate’s work continues unabated — providing access to engaging, diverse, educational arts programs that inspire people and connect communities in the greater Washington, DC area. This year we celebrate:
- 25 years of School and Community Outreach, led by Diana Schenck, bringing 925 performances and workshops annually by our amazing artists, engaging children and families at 258 schools, libraries, community centers, and other venues in 25 counties across Maryland, the District of Columbia and Northern Virginia.
- 20 years of the critical work of Project Youth ArtReach, led by Claire Schwadron, bringing multidisciplinary arts experiences to young people and adults inside correctional facilities in Maryland.
We are more committed than ever to our mission, but our need for funding remains critical. Here’s how you can help Artivate write our next chapter:
- Sponsor Artivate throughout the year as outlined at goartivate.org/Sponsor
- Donate by check via postal mail or online by credit card at goartivate.org.com/DonateNow
- Contact us to support programming at a specific school or venue
This season, give the gift of the arts for those with greater need.
With best wishes for a healthy, happy, arts-filled 2020,
“Sometimes all a person may need is a ray of hope or a moment of tranquility to refocus his or her life. I found that moment in art class.”– Participant, Project Youth ArtReach